Our Vision, Mission and Values
We aim to utilise 96% in every pound towards our goal of fighting poverty.
Our vision is to work for a poverty free world where justice, fairness and equity are accorded to one and all; thereby enabling all to exercise their right to a life of dignity and purpose.
Angellite is an international development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with the deprived and marginalised people of the world (children, families and communities) to overcome poverty and economic injustice. We are committed to promoting the transformation of human life from oppression of poverty to dignity of life. Our works are by our values; we are committed to working with the world’s most disadvantaged people. We serve all people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, or gender.
- Accountability and Transparency:
- We take personal responsibility for using our resources efficiently, achieving measurable results and being accountable to donors, supporters, partners, and service beneficiaries.
- We demand the best of ourselves and our colleagues, set high goals and firmly commit to improving the quality of everything we do.
- We respect and value each other, thrive on our diversity and work with partners to leverage our strength in making a difference for the poor.
- We are open to new ideas; gracefully accept new concepts and apply disciplined efforts to develop sustainable solutions identified challenges.
- We aspire to live to the highest standards of personal honesty and behaviour; without compromising the quality of services.